Tuesday 17 February 2015

UMBRELLA mail magazine vol.083

15th February 2015

"It's HIZUMI who is having a cold again thanks to the coldness that have been lasting every day.
Today I am informing you about a new item!

The sales of Rain cafe DESIGN MUG "FOREST" have started today!
This time I've made it easier to pick up to your hands and I was thinking about doing a calm design, so I made the design image as the sunlight shines through the trees at a forest.

I used gold which is rare and when looking at the item I noticed that the image (background colour white vs black) changes depending on the place where you are. So I think it will be fun to select different places to be when using this.

Welcome to have relaxing moments with Rain cafe DESIGN MUG "FOREST"..."

No comments:

Post a Comment