Friday 16 January 2015

Sad news

TSUKASA's blog post on 15th January

"Sad news.

The Java Sparrow Buntarou I used to keep at home has fallen to eternal sleep last year 18th December a bit over 10 in the morning.

After that day Maifo had an oneman very soon,

There were Christmas DJ event, New Year's Eve and New Year,

Enka oneman, and because of many happy events like that I was thinking about not telling such sad news.

But I was thinking I need to report to everybody who is Buntarou's fan,

As the time went by and I waited, I got my feelings more in order, so I am writing you now.



I think that time came all of sudden, I couldn't believe it.

He had been so healthy until the day,

One hour before his death I got the feeling he was a bit displeasured being at his nest,

So I took him to the balcony because the weather was good.

After a while I took a look in the cage and right at the moment I saw a figure going down,

Buntarou was there, lying down.

I had no clue at all what had happened, his mouth was just open.

The weather was good and Buntarou had already survived the coldest season...

That day was said to be bad weather and low pressure areas (which means typhoons) all over Japan, in news etc it was said that it can cause a lot of harm.

However, I was thinking, is it really that cold...?

I never forgot to give him food or water.

I was so sad about it, I have no idea how it came to this..

But I was thinking only for one thing; besides, Buntarou seemed pouting already before taking him out.

It may have been a sign of poor physical health.

He was making noises in his nest.

After looking at the sight for a while with incomplete understanding, I spontaneously went out and mourned really much...

Sorry. I am really sorry Buntarou..

I've heard Java Sparrow's life span is usually about 7 years and Buntarou was 5 years old, but there's no doubt that those years were wonderful for him.

Nevertheless, we experienced so much together.

I just wanted to be next to the nest, next to Buntarou so I could stay with him a little longer.



Buntarou, thank you for everything that has happened until now.

Now you may go to a paradise, meet there Shiratama (the other pet bird TSUKASA had earlier) and play peacefully together.


Everybody that was Buntarou's fan, thank you.

Thank you for all the Java Sparrow drawings and figures we have received so far.

From now on Buntarou and Shiratama will together, and me too, flap our wings to do our best.

I am so sorry for telling such sad news just when the New Year has started.






















TSUKASA"


Thank you dear Jacintoo for helping me with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment