Saturday 23 May 2015

UMBRELLA mail magazine vol.087

15th May 2015

"Everybody, how are you spending these days when a hot day is following another hot day?
Isn't the whole nation thinking "I want it to rain" when these hot days are just continuing?

Be relieved! The next offline store schedule has been decided! Laughs

It will take a place on 14th June (Rain) at EX-room. Because I've already got used to this place, I'm thinking about changing the venue. But I also feel that everybody have become familiar with the place and starting to like it,,,**
And even if we had various problems I've come to the conclusion that "I like it" is the comprehensive answer. Laughs
And because in the future the things I do are changing there are three places I'd like to have, so the place might change.**

With these circumstances I hope that everybody, as well as I, are able to enjoy so I can try to come to the conclusion.*

After I've decided the details I'll mail you. Until then!"

*This was really difficult to translate and I still have no 100% idea what he was trying to say. So if you would have translated it differently, tell me. (という事で今回もみんなも俺も楽しめる何かを考えようかと思います。)
**And thanks to Jacintoo for helping me with these ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment