Sunday 24 February 2013

UMBRELLA mail magazine vol. 038

"(Don't get the first two sentences)

It's HIZUMI here.
Since the year 2013 has started I've met many people these days, doing a band was excellent for real so I have been thinking about doing it another time. (I'm not sure at all about this sentence, I think it's possible to translate it like 1000 ways but if you know a better translation, please comment. At least my Japanese friend said this is OK.)
So far when it comes to me, "music = singing", and when I have been thinking about it there haven't been any alternatives,
Somehow I don't know which form to put UMBRELLA but I've been thinking about taking music part of it,
Until now in the relation of design I've achieved the level of satisfaction of the results (thank you for my Japanese friend about this one!), from there I think it would be fun to raise one level.
These days have been interesting because of my various feelings.

Well, this year has been going quickly and soon it's March so I have been thinking about doing an offline store meeting.
Time and date are from 23rd March (Saturday) to 24th (Sunday), two days. Location is Koenji BUDDY.
By the way, Koenji BUDDY has moved in the same building to basement F1, (the info) isn't mistake.

It's time to leave for work etc so I'll contact you later.
I'm also having plans to make new goods, waiting forward it~!

Well then see ya! HI"

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this translation!!!
    I'm so glad that he's thinking about music again....But still, I hope he won't overexert himself or his voice.
    I wish I could go to this offline store meeting ;___;

    Your work and this blog is awesome♥ Thank yoooouuuu!!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And thank you. XD
    I understood that he hasn't decided yet should he continue with singing or some other musical activities. Well see but whatever it is I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can understand that too! It isn't such an easy decision I think.
      Oh yeah me too! I'm generally always happy to hear from him :3 Thanks to you, hehe.

      Delete
  3. I met him in october last year and asked him if he knows when he'll start making music/sing again and he answerd something like he'd like to sing again, but can't do it due to mental problems. I think he meant something like he really want to do it, but the voice wouldn't come out or something like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, yeah, I've heard that too, he's said it several times... And also that if he sings some day again his voice won't be the same anymore. Last year at some point he said his vocal has gone more nasal. I'm sure he can sing once again but with time.

      But mental problems? Are you sure? Not physical ones? Because... That makes me sad. Maybe it saddens him - well, of course it does - that he can't give his best anymore.

      Delete
  4. I went to the offline store with a Japanese friend. Japanese is her mother tongue, so I'm sure Hizumi said mental problems =/ maybe the reason for the mental problems are the physical ones? I don't know more about it, because I didn't want to bother him more, as it surely makes him said talking about it. also I was very sad after hearing it. I hope he'll find his own way back to music. he's a fighter, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, okay... I think it's that he told in a interview earlier: that he's afraid of letting people down and he's afraid that he can't be so great anymore. Something like that. Did you see him at Buddy? :) But yes, if somebody is a fighter, then HIZUMI is.

      Delete
    2. yes, I saw him there. I patiently wait for his next steps and results. I'd be very happy if he'd touch music again, if he can't do it, it's also okay.

      Delete
  5. Good to know he's thinking about music again. I always think about D'espairsRay coming back... it's a good dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need more D'espairsRay.... or at least HIZUMI + ZERO... :D

    ReplyDelete