Saturday 3 September 2011

I love them so much.

"All four of us still want to continue D’espairsRay. That’s why we are going to use this period in our lives to grow for the day, when we can play together again."

"But on the other hand even though I don’t know what each of us is going to do in the future, I am looking forward to the day we can play again together. I wonder what it’s going to be like. I already see it in front of my eyes. It often happens that bands breakup, because the members want to make different music or someone wants to start a solo career, but it’s absolutely not our case. Our disbandment was… nothing weird like that (laughs), so there is nothing to be pessimistic about."

"Defying everyone’s expectations is an everyday thing for D’espairsRay. It’s in our blood (laughs). But honestly I have not been asked even once: “Why did you break up?” I have been told things like: “Please get better soon and come back,” but there haven’t been a single negative message." (I love mania as well!)

"Well, I’d just say: “We’ll see each other again”. That’s how I feel, because it’s not like we will never meet again, nothing of the sort."

"I want our fans to hope for a possibility of us playing together again some day, even if I, myself, don’t know when it’s going to happen."

"That’s why I think, when we can play together again one day, our feelings regarding D’espairsRay won’t change. I can say that because even when we talked about disbanding, each of us still kept saying that we wanted to continue making music together. After all I think D’espairsRay was the band all of us were able to realize what we wanted to the best. Our goals changed from time to time, but at least we have never done a thing we regretted and that’s why we have always made the best of each moment. I have always said: “A rock band is something that is going to end one day,” but I think that’s exactly the reason we were able to show the best of D’espairsRay. That’s why I have no doubt that if the day we can play together again comes, we will be able to do it. The meaning of ten years of us together will not change."

"I’m going to repeat myself, but our breakup is not something to be pessimistic about. Of course, D’espairsRay is the most important thing to all of us, but we ourselves are not pessimistic."

"Even though we disbanded it does not meat it’s all over."

"That’s why I feel that even though D’espairsRay is over it still exists."

I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment